Radiolink 樂迪 R6DSM 2.4G 10CH DSSS FHSS Receiver SUBS
重量 : 約 1 g
尺寸 : 25 x 15 mm
Two signal working
Blue/purple LED, SBUS signal , 10 channels totally.
Red LED always, PPM signal, 10 channels totally.
SBUS and PPM signal
Short press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is
changed from SBUS to PPM. The red LED indicates the PPM and blue/purple
How to match code with
1. Place the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R6DSM.
3. There is a black button on the R6DSM, press the binding button twice in
two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about 8 times
blinking, match code success when receiver signal LED always on!
Installment of receiver
1. The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce
the effective range.
2. Large model aircraft may of some metal part interfering signal; in this
case the antennas should be placed at both sides of the model. Then the best RF
signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3. The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal
and carbon by at least a half inch. The coaxial part of the antennas does not
need to follow these guidelines, but do not bend it in a small radius.
4. Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as
much as possible.
5. Press and hold the Easy Link (ID SET) one second, now the receiver starts
6. After all of the above steps finished, the LED indicator will turn and
keep in red.
7. The receiver can be packed by sponge or foam for shocking proof when it is
installed to the model.
After all of the above steps finished, turn off the transmitter and then
power it on, now the program functions to assure it under control of transmitter
with a right connection.